Sunday, October 4, 2015

BUSY BUSY BUSY

WOW, Where has the time gone? I am realizing keeping up on this blog, listing things on Ebay, thrift shopping, flea market booth and working full time job is a lot harder than I originally thought.

Couple weeks ago I hit up some community sales and made out really well. People really wanted to get rid of there stuff cause I would buy something like a Disney scrapbook and they added all the scrapbook stickers. I have not gotten around to taking pictures of these items yet. Around a month ago I went to Barnes and Noble bookstore and there red dot clearance was going on, $2.00 for each clearance item. Bought some video strategy guides which are not cheap. Downside of thrift shopping and yard sales is I find some really cute and end up keeping.

Right now on Ebay I have 45 items listed and over the last 60 days I have sold 9 items totaling 259.00. As you can see this is a part time job and I have along way to go.

As I stated above I also have a flea market booth. This is not the type of booth where I have to stand outside every weekend and try to sell my items. This is located in an old grocery store and there are over 100 booths and is open 7 days a week. I price my own items within a 8x10 sized booth. I pay a monthly booth rental of $160.00 and lately we are only breaking even. There are lots of pros and cons to a flea market booth but that is for a later blog.

Thank you for reading and come back soon





No comments:

Post a Comment