Tuesday, August 18, 2015

More About Me and Things to Come

Welcome to my blog

As I am thinking about how to start this post. Trying to think of something catchy but no luck. So, I will get right to talking about myself.

I have been married for 26years and have 3 wonderful kids (4 if you count my husband) ages 21,20 and 17. I will let you calculate my age cause I'm not telling. My family has a big sense of humor which I will and am trying to show, I like to have fun. I love shopping at goodwill, yard sales and reselling my items on Ebay. And I always head straight to the clearance section at every store. Believe it or not I also have a fulltime job.


Things I will post about over time

-Goodwill and goodwill outlets
-yard sales or garage sales
-reward programs
-My ebay sales
-Flea market booth(I have one)
-facebook sales
-Where I found awesome Sales
And so much more

And in case you were wondering I am still reading my Google Blogger for dummies book. So hopefully as time moves on my blog should show improvement. I hope

Very Excited

Thank You for reading my post

No comments:

Post a Comment